Sunday, March 8, 2009

It's a talent I have...

...that I remember every single newborn that I photograph. Weird, because I can never remember a single thing: tell me your name, I will forget not 2 minutes later. But newborns, I feel, touch my heart in ways that no one else can, and I always remember the time that we spend together. And it is always something particular I remember about them too; something that makes them stand out in their own way. With Avalynn, it was her full head of jet-black, silky hair. Such a beautiful baby, and only seven days young, already had the sweetest temperament. So sweet that I believe she may go on record for my SHORTEST newborn session ever. It's like she knew exactly what I had wanted her to do for each picture, and did it. Supermodels of the world should take a page out of her book, lol. Stephanie, you guys were amazing, and I can't wait to see Avalynn as she grows.





No comments:

Post a Comment

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson