Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Just my two girls, but they wanted to say...

...Happy Spring and Merry Easter. And yes, these are the chicks that I blogged about oh so long ago. There are 17 of them, and no, not 17 in this picture. I can barely hold the reigns on my 10 month old and 2 year old together, forget about bringing all the chicks into the picture! Just wanted to share a little of my world to you all. Everyone always says to me, "Gosh, you must have some really beautiful pictures of your daughters!" And lately, I had been feeling SUPER guilty because I DON"T! I feel like sometimes there isn't enough time in the day, coupled with the fact my older one doesn't like to look at me when I have a camera in my hand... :-( So again, maybe this New York weather will kick in and it'll feel like spring soon. Besides that, stay tuned for some new, fresh ideas on welcoming the summer... "Bring on the heat" mini-sessions coming soon!!! :-D



No comments:

Post a Comment

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson