Friday, February 20, 2009

Like I was saying...

...I never get sick of photographing newborns. Valentina was 6 days old too, and I headed to Brooklyn the day after I shot Gabriella (see below). I was beyond excited, two 6 day olds in a row. Valentina was a sleeper...a deep, deep sleeper. She was sleeping when I arrived, and sleeping when I left four hours later. She woke briefly (yay!) and I got to see how beautiful her eyes were. Thank you to Frank and Maria for letting me into your lives to capture your precious girl... I know how crazy life is after a baby is born, so again, thank you.





1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I am Maria's cousin and I was impressed by your work. Would you consider shoot my daughter for her first birthday? Please contact me even if it is not possible at
    ninaemassimo@aol.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson