Thursday, February 19, 2009

I never, ever, ever...

...get sick of photographing newborns. Gabriella was just 6 days old, and already had all the personality in the world. Such a sweet girl and happy about everything...and ALERT! (In photographers terms, alert means that she didn't sleep at all...well, maybe 5 minutes). :-D No harm done though, because I got to capture her big, beautiful brown eyes- not to mention her full head of black hair, which I love in black and white shots. Michele, I couldn't believe how calm and put together you were, with an 18 month old and a 6 day old! You have an absolutely beautiful family, on the inside as well as the outside, and I look forward to seeing you again soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson