Monday, February 9, 2009

Don't you know we love you...

...Sweet Sadie? I just love that song, and this baby girl. I fell in love with so many of her pictures, that I might make her her own section in my galleries on the website! (She already holds a few spots under babyhood!) ;-) Sadie was perfect the entire time... I pulled out of the driveway after this shoot with a new found strength in the love for what I do. To get to hold such sweetness and innocence for 4 hours (because, sometimes, that's how long it takes!) is pure joy. I loved every minute with Sweet Sadie. Thank you Jen, for letting me into your life and capturing your precious first-born for you. I look forward to capturing her for a loooong time. ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson